Dr. Kazi practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from cleft to cancer.
Dr. Kazi pursued his BDS from A.M.E’S Dental College and Hospital, Raichur, Karnataka, India.
After 3 years of MDS Dr. Kazi pursued his Fellowship in Advanced Oral, Maxillofacial and Reconstructive Surgery from Calcutta Institute Of Maxillofacial Surgery (CIMS) under the guidance of Dr. Srijon Mukherji (FDSRCS).
Our clinic can easily accept the customers with insurance cards and create the history of cases for each.
All our surgeries are furnished with state of the art equipment and maintained at the highest standards.
Most of our treatments are covered by a long term guarantee which will be discussed with you before beginning treatment.
With over 30 years of dental experience and experience with implants, we are experts in all facets of dentistry.
Deep Teeth Whitening – Linda Mayers
This is the term used when combining one or more dental treatments to enhance the appearance of your smile.
- In-chair teeth whitening generally involves the application of a whitening.
- Take-home teeth whitening requires a set of custom made trays to fit your teeth.
- Factors such as smoking, poor oral hygiene and diet can affect the longevity of the results.
Five crowns within 48 hours with Salma Kingston
Crowns are needed when a tooth has a significant amount of structural damage and a normal filling would not be adequate.
- Heavily filled teeth that have broken or that are likely to break in the near future.
- Teeth with old amalgam fillings often crack around the filling causing pain when chewing.